[pct-l] Knee Surgery

Jim & Janet Ake jake2003at at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 5 16:32:20 CDT 2008

Hi Linda,

Glad to know you are home and doing better.  I had been following your
adventures on your website and so was a bit concerned when I heard you had
been evacuated and hospitalized.  I'm still reading tailwind's journal.
Since I am an "older" female hiker, I have been very interested in your
progress.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery.  I hope I have the chance to
meet you and the other "pearl girls" someday.

Janet