[pct-l] Need a ride from Seattle to Manning Park

Jeff Dishman dishjad at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 09:29:11 CDT 2008

Rabbit and Tumbleweed (formerly Ladyface) are in Maine on the AT, flying into Seattle tomorrow night (Friday)....we need a ride or some information on how to get to Manning Park for a SOBO section hike of Washington/Oregon.  Totally willing to pay someone for gas, etc. for a shuttle, if you can help please contact us off line at Rabbit's personal e-mail address:  dishjad at yahoo.com or call his cell at 704-577-9752.   Also, are there shuttle services from Seattle to Manning via Vancouver? (I vaguely remember this from my PCT05 hike, but we don't have Yogi's book or any other information with us here in Maine).

Many thanks!!!!

Rabbit