[pct-l] anyone have a spare 2006 pct bandana?

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Sat Aug 9 01:19:53 CDT 2008

hi all-

i seem to have misplaced my off-white 2006 pct bandana, the one i
carried from mexico to canada. i think it may have mistakenly ended up
in my hiker box during the chaos of hosting ~45 pct hikers this past
april, and possibly got carried off by one of them. i sent out an email
to all the hikers i hosted, but  if that doesn't net any results, does
anyone on the list have one i could buy from them? it wouldn't be THE
bandana i carried up the pct, but at least it would be the right year...

thanks!
girlscout