[pct-l] want to hike tuolumne to reds meadow in a couple days

lesley McClintock lesleyhawk at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 21:57:44 CDT 2008

I just hiked about 135 miles in July, 60 or so from reds meadow to Muir Trail Rach on the JMT. I want to play my last week before school starts. I am trying to hike the 30 or so mile section from Tuolumne to Reds Meadow or vice versa next tues- thurs. or wed.- Friday of next week- Aug. 12-15 in there. I will try to get a walk-in permit in Yosemite and if that fails I will go to the Inyo Station in Lee Vining. Anyway, if anyone is interested in hiking this section with me, let me know. I am fit and can hike 10-16 miles a day easy. I was thinking of doing it in 3 days, 2 nights so as not to rush. Lesley - naturalist, artist, teacher