[pct-l] No Records This Year

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 03:01:38 CDT 2008

Unsupported Reinhold writes: Besides, they are not there yet...they have 9
days to go and may not finish, or fail to break the record, or Switchback may
beat them to the border, in which case you, JoAnn & Patty are
creating a  big ruckus over nothing.  Calm down and enjoy the excitement
Scott &  Joe are generating.
Switchback replies: No, Switchback will not beat them to the border  this
year.  I moved the border monument to a new location, so they cannot  finish or
set any records.  Only I know where it is.  No one can  finish the PCT from now
on this year.  After the season is over, I will  replace it.

This is too cool.  Why didn't I think of this before --- floating  border
monuments.  What a neat trick.  What an appropriate thing for a  Trail Pirate to
do.  I might ransom the monuments.  Or sell them to  the highest bidder just
like I do Trail Babes when I catch them.  Hummmm, I  wonder if Girl Scout will
take his miniature monument up there for a temporary  fix?

Cheers, Switchback the Trail Pirate

Read reviews on AOL Autos.