[pct-l] PCT DVD Torrents

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Mon Aug 11 12:48:39 CDT 2008

There are only a few seeds out there

Here is how to 're-seed.'

Make sure that the files are in your download folder, then visit
http://thepiratebay.org/user/brickster3072 and initiate the torrents.
Your client should find the current files on your own machine, instead
of downloading.

Some clients require you to do one additional click to change from a
"leech" to a seeder, but if you have the file on your machine, it
shouldn't make much difference