[pct-l] Blisters

Susan Alcorn backpack45 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 14:41:35 CDT 2008

I think I've tried most of the blister control/treatments out there. I do a lot of preventive taping with Omniflex, etc., which helps. I avoid moleskin because it pulls the healthy skin off too, but it was very useful on our latest trips to use layers of moleskin on the inside of my shoes where they were rubbing against my ankle. My latest, and successful, blister prevention strategy has been wearing toe socks (so toes can't rub) with a pair of liner socks on top of them (to cut friction).
Susan Alcorn
Backpack45