[pct-l] No pct mailings here ?

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Fri Aug 15 18:57:31 CDT 2008

I can't comment on the email delivery part of the system since I turned off receiving emails over a year ago.  But the list itself is working as your post showed up in the archives.

Rather then rely on emails to read the list, I've found it far more effective and convienent to just read the list from the Archives.  All new posts show up in the archive within seconds of being received.  I don't have to worry about my inbox filling up with some of the back and forth junk that sometimes happens on the list and I can choose what topics I want to read.

You can read the archives here:

-Sean