[pct-l] Re No pct mailings here

Vic Hanson vichansonperu at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 16:58:26 CDT 2008

It finally dawned on me a couple of months ago that I wasn't getting lots of email I should have been, from various lists like PCT-L, email subscriptions and even from family and friends. I checked the blocked email adresses and found out that somehow yahoo had blocked close to 100 of my contacts, their emails were deleted without even going to the trash folder. I have no idea what caused this as I didn't  block them. I also find sometimes the emails from some groups I receive on a regular basis will end up in the spam folder, even after I have marked them as not spam. It's a hassle to switch email addresses but maybe it is worth it. I have seen a lot of people using gmail lately. I have an account there but never use it. Any feedback from gmail users - pro or con?

Sugar Daddy, '06

Interested in a South American Adventure? I have started an Adventure Travel Business in Peru.
http://www.adventurecotahuasi.com

Have a look at my blog to see photos and stories of ministry and other activities I am involved in here.
http://vichanson.spaces.live.com/

Check out the stories of my adventures in Peru and other places:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Vic_Hanson