[pct-l] Scott & Joe update

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Aug 17 12:36:09 CDT 2008

> No hiker deserves his hike to be criticized by other hikers.
Says who? Why is anyone exempted from criticism?
If a hiker leaves a mess, should we not criticize him?
If you tout a hike is touted as an accomplishment deserving of praise,
are others then barred from criticizing?

You are the one who has made such a big deal of Scott and Joe's hike and
their going for a record.
You are the one who is impugning other peoples motives and making ad
hominem attacks.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>