[pct-l] Scott & Joe update

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Aug 19 00:19:03 CDT 2008

Reinhold,

why are you going ballistic?
It is Joe & Scott's hike, not yours.
It is their record not yours.

and if you can't stand that all of us don't agree with you that is your
problem.

so stop beating this "dead horse" and stop digging up old "dead horses".
You too Jeff.

And if Joe & Scott's record is such a big deal, why aren't/weren't you
there for a ceremony at the finish line?

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>