[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Aug 21 06:18:29 CDT 2008

Sounds like a good presentation.  If they are still in need of presentors, I wonder if we can get those amazing role model long distance record holders, Scott and Joe to due a presentation on their recent hike.  Based on all the recent posts on this forum, I know that this would be an interesting topic.

From: dicentra <dicentragirl at yahoo.com>