[pct-l] Thank You All!

Joanne Lennox goforth at cio.net
Fri Aug 22 13:42:38 CDT 2008

 "For all of you who came to our defense over the fire closures, THANK YOU!
Scott and I both, would never even consider doing anything, that would make
us (hikers) look bad in the publics eye."

YOU JUST DID!!

You complemented all the help and free stuff and support you got
(Unsupported?), and then slammed everybody else, and assumed that they had
never done any hiking.  Phew!! Reread your own writing.