[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Aug 23 06:13:40 CDT 2008

/Jeff,
Do I detect sarcasm in your statement, or am I imagining?

Speed hiking seems to be very upsetting to some of our slower hikers.
Perhaps they could talk about how to prevent a sour grapes attack when encountering
speed hikers.
This could be of great interest to those to those who are prone to sour grapes attacks.

JMT Reinhold
The sweet grapes connoisseur

Elevator writes:
Sounds like a good presentation.  If they are still in need
/>/ of presentors, I wonder if we can get those amazing role
/>/ model long distance record holders, Scott and Joe to due a
/>/ presentation on their recent hike.  Based on all the recent
/>/ posts on this forum, I know that this would be an
/>/ interesting topic.
/>/