[pct-l] Fire Closure zones

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Sun Aug 24 13:53:27 CDT 2008

Someone mentioned earlier the use of email filters to reduce these annoying posts.... I use Comcast Webmail as my email provider.  I am pretty tech savvy but haven't found a way with this particular provider to elimiate specific users like Joanne and Switchback from my mailbox.  It only allows me to identify those mail addresses that I would like to receive and this would be difficult to do.  Anyone else out there that uses this specific provider that has found a way to filter using their webmail tool?

If so, shoot me a message off-line.

Elevator

From: "Joanne Lennox" <goforth at cio.net>