[pct-l] : Re: Fire Closure zones and tripe

David dajada at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 15:10:20 CDT 2008

Joanne and others that can't seem to let this go,

You people are destroying this list with your childish bickering!  At
least Reinhold has apparently moved on.  There are those of us on
digest format who can't block your individual emails and have to wade
through this tripe.  Agree that you disagree, quit acting like 10 year
olds who feel they have to get in the last word, and spare the
thousands on this list your ranting.

Thanks!

David