[pct-l] WHILE I AM WAITING?/

joseph kisner lostonthecrest at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 17:02:32 CDT 2008

Postholer, This is why I want to be rid of this. No matter what I say it gets twisted by those of you who find a need to be little me or my endeavor. I do feel this list is not what it is intended to be, and I can not seem to rid it from my personal e-mail. I do not need the negitive, the slander nor do I desire to continue on with worthless discussion. Please do not confuse wanting to move on, with a temper tantrum,,,, thank you once again...Joe Kisner   Ps.. with respect, see you at kick off!!!