[pct-l] Joe and Scott

Karen Lafferty lafferty1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 17:24:51 CDT 2008

I have been reading about Joe and Scott for days and I am glad it is finally starting to slow down.
HYOH and be responsible for the decisions that YOU make.
These guys are expert hikers.  They can do a lot of things that we can't do because of the hours they have put into their hikes.  They know their limitations.
Who of us have never broken a "rule"?   You can cast the first stone.
  As far as role models go, people don't ask to be made role models, we make them that.  They are human just like the rest of us.  They put their pants on the same way everyone else does.
I admire the goals they set for themselves and then went out and accomplished the goals.  Kudos to everyone who sets goals and accomplishes them, and Kudos to us who go out and try and fail and get right back up and start over again.
Karen Lafferty