[pct-l] Where's the Pack??

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 20:34:36 CDT 2008

I managed, for the first time in about four years (due to baby, marriage, life...) to get out this weekend for an actual backpacking trip! Hey, I take my hikes when I can get them. :) Destination: Lake Valhalla from Steven's pass.

I passed and just missed several NOBOs on my way out today. I thought the list would like to know where peeps are (assuming they are following along.)

I saw and spoke with: Mapman & Robin (fresh from the Dinsmores!), San Gabriel, Chris (Detour??) & ???, and one other NOBO (forget the name, sorry!). Also a group of 3 going from Snoqualmie to Rainy Pass.

I just missed Adventurer, Lumbar, Lucky, Milky and Forest. Adventurer was supposedly camped at Valhalla, but as far as I know, I didn't see him. The others blew passed me early this morning as I was sleeping in. :)

Looks like the pack is well on their way to Canada, eh?

Last night was bad for bugs, but tonight it is nothing but rain. I hope it isn't too bad out there.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra