[pct-l] Sisters / Bend, Oregon to Ollalie Lk Resort Driving Directions

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 22:59:05 CDT 2008

Hey all:

Can anyone give turn by turn / Forest Road number and distance driving directions from the greater Sisters / Bend, Oregon area to Ollalie Lake Resort?  When I mooched a ride up to Ollalie in '06 to get around the fire closure (thanks again 06 Go Big's Dad, Robert), I recall it was quite a long dirve.  I remember it was drive to Detroit, turn right / generally east up some forest service road, then?????????

I'm heading back there soon to SOBO to McKenzie Pass to pick up the 63 miles I missed.