[pct-l] Fw: Who needs a bearcan anyway?

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 22:48:54 CDT 2008

I got a kick out of this story from Brick this evening.
I left my house this morning at 6:45 for a walk around my neighberhood here in Pasadena. As i was leaving my house this AM still half asleep i see this big rust colored "dog" running down the street in the direction i was headed. The past few days my friends dog (rust colored) has gotten lose as well so her i am yelling at the "dog" to go home then i realize its a big rust colored coyote. Nice to be in an area with wild life running down your street in the AM.
Meadow Ed