[pct-l] More hiking...

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 11:53:47 CDT 2008

I can relate to that!! It is so nice to get out PERIOD these days, but a longer (my idea of longer anyway - lol)  would be nice. The kidling is too big to carry these days and 3 mile hikes are great for her, but don't always cut it for me. lol.

I'm hoping to do Snoqualmie to Stevens next year... Ah what fun to plan and scheme. :)

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra