[pct-l] positive vibes

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:20:08 CDT 2008

In the interest of accuracy on this list (yeah, right!) I've gotta quibble
with that claim. Trails into the San Gabriel
Wilderness<http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/angeles/recreation/wild-sangabriel.shtml>
and
Sheep Mountain Wilderness on the Angeles NF (the PCT skirts along the north
side of both) are within 15 driving miles of the Los Angeles metropolis, and
less than 35 miles from downtown LA. There might be others that are closer;
I don't know.