[pct-l] Blossoming on the list

Rick Donahue anutherrick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 13:07:37 CDT 2008

 I'm kind of a longtime lurker. I'm also glad the negativity seems to be
gone but
I really hope Tattoo Joe's postings haven't disappeared as well. I'd love to
learn
about their most recent trip. Sometimes such extreme approaches make you
question and change your own approaches. For example, I'd love to hear more
about their diet(s) and the magic beans. I'd like to hear about how their
footwear
performed without tongues, etc. I read Joe's posting (or posted link?) about
his
trip last year. It really started me thinking about hiking style - about
what you
want, what you need, and what you think you need.

--Rick