[pct-l] Question marks in posts

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Sat Aug 30 14:38:06 CDT 2008

Not sure if this is the issue in your case, but usually question marks in
emails mean that the person on the other end was using a specific font that
you don't have installed on your computer or for whatever reason your email
program can't read the characters. That's why it's usually best to send
non-formatted (e.g. plaintext with no colors, formatting, bold tags, html,
etc) emails when it's an email that will be viewed by a large variety of
people on a large variety of computers.

Hope this helps,
Julian