[pct-l] permits

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Mon Dec 1 12:27:38 CST 2008

All I said was that a ranger refused to issue me a Whitney permit after I told him I
would be day hiking in from the west side. He said I didn't "need one."
I already had a through hike permit and a bear can. I think it was more of a why
bother, no one is going to be checking permits in that area any way. But still, I
insisted and he refused to issue me a sticker.

Robert