[pct-l] Do we need a FAQ document?

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Mon Dec 1 14:32:06 CST 2008

On Dec 1, 2008, at 3:02 PM, Bob Sartini wrote:
> The issue is only beaten to death if you've been reading the PCT-L
> for a
> long time. If the point of the PCT-L is to let PCT newbies learn a few
> things, please let me ask. I would like to feel free to ask
> questions with
> out being berated for asking. If that's too much to ask I'll just
> head out
> without asking.

Back in the good 'ole days of Usenet, newsgroups used to have FAQs
associated
with them that contained the collected wisdom of the group.  Newbies
were
expected to read the FAQ before posting to the group.

Usenet has faded away to be replaced by a proliferation of mailing
lists,
forums, web sites, and so on. It seems like the tradition of having FAQs
has also started to fade.

Perhaps we need to create an FAQ for pct-l?

Radar