[pct-l] stove alcohol

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:23:49 CST 2008

For all of you white-gas users out there you might be interested to know
that it IS possible to find fuel along the trail if you're willing to be
persistent in towns.  There was only one occasion I came close to running
out-- in the Ashland--->Sisters stretch.  Even there, Shelter Cove USUALLY
stocked fuel but they were simply out when I passed through.  Many grocery
stores carry the coleman type fuel in the summertime and hiker boxes, more
often than not, have white gas in them as well.

YITOOD,

Easy