[pct-l] Dixon Rollerpack

Scott thehairlesscat at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:29:59 CST 2008

Tom, the Incredible Bulk writes: SB, wheeled devices of any kind are not
allowed on the PCT, or so I have been told.
Switchback replies: I think you are right.  Time for a change.

On the other hand, we could just get the "ski" attachment and drag a rut
into the trail.  Then we would solve the bear problem as they would be
terrified by whatever was leaving these large dinosaur-like tail marks
everywhere they go.
--
-Scott
-Trailcat if this message is hiker related.

Disclaimer: Trailcat should be taken to imply no actual cat-like ability
including but not limited to the ability to land upright or show any kind of
grace in motion whatsoever.  Scott should be taken to be my name and no
ability to play the bagpipes should be inferred.