[pct-l] Ramona Falls

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 14:14:05 CST 2008

In 2006 I did the "side trip" to Ramona Falls and it was one of the highlights of Oregon for me. I grew up 60 miles south of Crater Lake and have been there too often to count, but it is still the #1 highlight in Oregon for me.  Ramona offers some exceptional photo ops given that surrounding landscape and the way that the light filters through the overhanging and often dense forest canopy.  But, what the heck do I know about photo ops on the PCT.  I was one of those 30+ mile per day guys and from what I hear we don't stop and enjoy the sites :).  But even so, I will always enjoy the 2000+ pictures I took along the trail and the numerous side trips I was able to make.

Definitely recommend the side trip!

Elevator

From: ALAN ARTMAN <alanartman at msn.com>