[pct-l] Dixon Hiking Cart

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 14:16:19 CST 2008

Amanda writes: You don't need to worry about leaving a rut in the trail.?? ...and I can't
believe that Switchback didn't think of this,? just nail horseshoes onto the tire and Gallup away.?
Getty-up pardner!
---------------------------------------
Switchback replies: With their wheel set up, I don't think there will be too much of a rut or any
indication of you being there.? But you do bring up a great idea.? Just put horseshoes on the wheel
and you look like a horse out there.? Unless someone acturally see you.? The trail looks like a horse
passed by.? No big deal.? This what I like.? Creative out of the box thinking on the PCT-L.

I was thinking about my new super cool Terminator style sunglasses by Smith.? They are the black
Witness model with the polarized lens.? I say that all PCT backpackers should wear a pair for the
2009 campaign.? I will check everyone at the April 2009 Kickoff at Lake Morean County Park to
make sure they are wearing their newly purchased sunglasses?before they head up the trail to
Mt. Laguna.? Everyone will be mumbling to themselves as they leave the park,?"I am bad.? I am bad.
I am bad like Switchback."? Cool.? I also like the idea of everyone pulling into Hiker Heaven
looking like a bad tempered Terminator.? Just wait until they run into Lightning Rod.? Then we
will see who is really BAD.