[pct-l] canisters

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Dec 2 15:22:05 CST 2008

Don't forget it's also a good ice bucket (or hot water bucket) in towns for coolin' your beverages or soaking feet or ankles.  I use mine for fetching water and rinsing yourself off, too. Despite it's weight, I like it so much and there's so many uses that I've imagined having a backpack made from bear cans. Lightweight ones, of course.  It would float, keep your stuff dry, and be handy for drum circles . . .

L-Rod