[pct-l] FAQ

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Wed Dec 3 00:47:05 CST 2008

I suggest you make a list of the top ten questions and submit it to the list for response.
You can then edit the best answers, including varying opinions and post it as you see fit.
Also, a list of a few of the best web sites (4-8) that you know have been a staple of the
pct community. Sites that have been around for a few years and are likely to remain.
Leave the complicated list of web sites and endless options to others.
But that just my two cents.

Robert