[pct-l] More about backpacks.

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:03:29 CST 2008

Hello,

I have been thinking about going with a Gossamer gear pack for a thru hike.
After doing some more research I find there is a pack called the Starlite by
Six moon designs. It is supposedly very comparable to the Gossamer gear
pack, but from what I read might be able to carry more weight comfortably.
Any experience from anyone here with both packs? Or any experience or
knowledge at all about comparisons? Is the starlite a worthy pack as well
for a thru hike on the PCT? Thanks again much.

Sean C.