[pct-l] Excuse me sir.

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 18:31:55 CST 2008

Brick,

There are no hard and fast answers to the majority of these questions.  The answers are based on personal preferences.  The answers to these questions will vary amongst the 1000 people on this list and I think that is one reason why new hikers pose these questions each year.

If these questions were put into FAQs section, I don't see how these newbies (and others that are not so new) are not going to get the varied responses.

How will this work?

From: "Brick Robbins" <brick at fastpack.com>