[pct-l] PCT FAQ

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 14:26:28 CST 2008

I think there are many "new" hikers who never know anything about the
PCT-L.  Having a better way to introduce folks to the whole idea of
hiking the PCT will not scare them away.  Some may not choose to
 participate with the PCT-L, but I bet the list can in fact be
more focused on items that most of us find interesting.  Maybe we
can even get Switchback to write more jokes.

Also, I nominate SteelEye to be moderator on the new FAQ.

Kent