[pct-l] FAQ ( A newbie's opinion)

Scott thehairlesscat at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 12:46:31 CST 2008

Just noticed that blahblahblah . net is an actual website and have no idea
if it's safe or anything so you may not want to click on it in my example.

Sorry.

--
-Scott
-Trailcat if this message is hiker related.

Disclaimer: Trailcat should be taken to imply no actual cat-like ability
including but not limited to the ability to land upright or show any kind of
grace in motion whatsoever.  Scott should be taken to be my name and no
ability to play the bagpipes should be inferred.