[pct-l] conealed guns in national parks

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Fri Dec 5 21:41:42 CST 2008

I know you thought you were joking about the mountain bike part, but actually that part is the truth.  Illegals have increasingly been using bikes to meet up with a vehicle on the US side.  2.5 years ago, some coworkers and I were laughing for a quite a while after reading a news article about all the abandon bikes (of every type) that they were finding near the border in Arizonia that illegals were abandoning shortly after crossing.  In the article, an agent called it the Tour de América.