[pct-l] Guns in National Parks

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun Dec 7 11:26:20 CST 2008

If you're truly worried about your safety between Campo and Lake Morena, put together a group that will start together and stay intact until at least Lake Morena. That will be easy around kickoff time.

Such fellowship soothes the nerves, saves carrying the weight of (and responsibility for) the gun, and you won't have all the regulatory hassel involved in trying to ship the darn thing home later.