[pct-l] Humor - Hiking Relationships

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Dec 7 13:15:39 CST 2008

Grizzly goes into the local hiker bar and orders twelve shots.  The bartender sets them up, and Grizzly begins to pound them back in quick succession, not even pausing between.  Shocked, the bartender asks Grizzly why he's drinking so fast.

Grizzly replies, "You would too, if you had what I have."

The bartender asks, "What do you have?"

Grizzly states as he's swallowing the last shot, "Seventy-five cents."