[pct-l] The tourture behind goose down

PCTPANAMA at aol.com PCTPANAMA at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 16:45:08 CST 2008

I was so shocked to hear and see just how down is taken from the goose for
up to seven years then killed. Plucked alive then tossed back into the cage
till next time. My days of down are over and the next time I need a  new bag
will go synthetic as a one more pound wont kill me. I have a montbell  and have
loved it for years now I don't know if i can even sleep in it  again after
seeing the tape on youtube. I was thinking about emailing the big  boys "western
mountaineering' etc to see where and how they get their down but i  think i
just saw. Would love to see 20/20 check into it. Just picked up a  mountain
hardwear synthetic compressor 13 oz in order to stay away from the  down. Very
happy with it and i dont hear geese screeming late at night anymore.  If you would
like to see the tape then go to youtube and search, plucked alive:  The
torture behind down.....looking at the people and place I think its the  hanoi
hilton....        PANAMA