[pct-l] RE: FAQ stupid

Postholer public at postholer.com
Sun Dec 7 17:46:30 CST 2008

> isn't there a way to link the key words from the archive
> to a main topic list and not have a FAQ list...?

That would be an option IF an archive existed. If you look at the 'archive'
you'll see 17 months of archived posts. That's not much considering this
list has been around 10 years.

I'm fortunate. I have the entire archive in 3 pieces all the way back to
1998 with the exception of 2 months. Although 1 of the missing months I have
in email digest form. We're talking hundreds of megabytes uncompressed. No
small chunk of information.

I'm not willing to make the entire archive available, but if anyone wants a
certain post and they know the date, I'll set you up.

Who just went into cardiac arrest? ;)

-postholer