[pct-l] Snow skills

Gary Schenk gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 20:59:27 CST 2008

By all means, seek training in climbing snow. You might consider contacting
one of the Bishop area guide services.

An ice ax can be very dangerous to the user. Knowing how to use it is
essential, IMHO. And more important is not falling in the first place, so
learning and practicing climbing snow in balance is your best insurance.

Gary