[pct-l] Guns in National Parks

Roger Carpenter rogercarpenter at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 22:24:36 CST 2008

Yes, none of this has anything to do with the PCT.  I am okay with hunting,
and I am okay with the right to own legally registered guns.  All I know is
that while hiking anywhere, including the PCT, I am uncomfortable with
hunting activities around me, although I accept the fact most of the hunters
are doing it legally.  Adding concealed handguns to the National Parks will
be just one more thing to pile on top of our current President's
controversial legacy.

Roger Carpenter
Portland