[pct-l] PCTA Membership

Brian Lewis brianle8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:59:53 CST 2008

> "Sounds like an idea the PCTA should possibly consider - the "Ultralight"
> membership...
> A 'minimal' option - no "Communicator" magazine, no PCTA store discounts,
> etc. ..."

Seems to me that if a person doesn't want or need any of the benefits of
membership but wants to essentially donate some money to the organization,
they can make out a check for whatever amount they wish to give.  For me, at
least, it doesn't make sense for the receiving organization (charity) to be
able to define what a "valid" amount is for me to contribute --- I find that
whatever amount I give, even if not one of the suggested checkbox amounts,
the charitable organization will still always cash my check ... :-)

Brian Lewis
http://postholer.com/brianle