[pct-l] Front Packs

Kelly Cohoe kellycohoe at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 10:50:49 CST 2008

Thanks for your response steel-eye.  I agree that the syncpack seems like
overkill.  I like the idea of a modified fanny pack (I think that is the
same as a butt pack).  Does anybody else have any suggestions about how to
carry your snacks, camera, deet and other miscellaneous items in front for
easy access?

Kelly Cohoe
"Equipping the Church for works of service."
www.gcfportland.org
"And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us,
And establish the work of our hands;
Yes, establish the work of our hands." (Psalm 90:17)