[pct-l] Pct-l at backcountry.net

Esther S. Baek lbaek at umail.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 11 00:26:53 CST 2008

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has thru-hiked the PCT from North to South?
I'm graduationg college in June 2009 (Woohoo!) and I've got a group
together that wants to hit the trail as soon as we graduate (mid
June). Since we'll be leaving later than the normal season we thought
that maybe by June the snow would be gone by then and then if we head
south we would hit the desert in the fall. Whereas if we went from
south to north, we would be in the desert around July and hit the cold
in Washington in November/December which doesn't sound fun. Thoughts?
--
Esther S. Baek
lbaek at umail.ucsb.edu