[pct-l] Socks

Charles Davidson chaseat99 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 06:40:03 CST 2008

Someone mentioned here about the Walmart socks that look like Smart
Wool.At $9.95 a pair instead of $16.95 they look a feel pretty good.
They have two thicknesses at my local store. These socks are located in
the sporting goods area near the hunting stuff, not in the usual
clothing area. Ill give them a wear test soon. After the 20th I plan to
start hiking on the AT just so I can try out those socks, no other
reason!. Yea retirement.

Chase

<paste>
I'm trying to order some descent but reasonably priced wool socks for a
Christmas gift. I've checked REI but they are about $15 a pair. Can I
find some that are slightly lower cost some place else that you can
think of? Thanks!
-- *Amanda*