[pct-l] Hotel shower usage

Robert Snook verdick at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 10:43:35 CST 2008

"It helps to avoid a hotel if you don't need to take a shower. I had
considered, yet never attempted, asking hotels if I could take a
shower in a dirty room before they cleaned it. Somehow I think they
would probably say no."

I've done that on many occasions, actually.  They are more receptive
to people just taking a shower than you would think.  Some even have a
small fee (couple dollars at most) in place for it.  If there is a
state park nearby (at least in WA), you could always look to see about
using their showers.  They are on a token system, so it would, again,
cost a couple dollars at most.  If a YMCA is nearby, might check them
out too.

Verdick  '05