[pct-l] I'm being lazy..a few notes on a variety of topics

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:03:52 CST 2008

This has also been mentioned here in the past but I think it bears
repeating... Also make sure to PEE before you go to bed.  Your body will
consume a tremendous amount of energy keeping the urine in your bladder
warm.  If you wake up on a cold night and you're cold it takes a lot of
effort to get up and out of the bag to pee (as opposed to "holding it") but
it will be well worth it and you'll be amazed at how quickly you warm up.
If you cowboy, you can even practice the "gangsta roll" if you don't feel
like standing up!

YITOOD,

Easy